Whether you've stayed with us 'Crafty Camping', whether you've visited us to attend a course, or both - it's free to enter our competition. All you have to do is upload your photos to Facebook, Twitter or TripAdvisor - it really is that simple! And you might win a £150 voucher, to use against Crafty Camping or a Course with us.
We hope our photography competition is as relaxed and enjoyable as your stay with us. However, everything needs some basic guidelines and rules:
- The prize is a £150 voucher (which cannot be transferred in to a cash reward). The prize can be
redeemed against staying with us Crafty Camping or on a Course.
- Please enter your entry photos via Instagram (with tag #craftycamping), Facebook, Twitter
- There is no need to mention the competition when you upload your picture(s), but do please add a caption or captions. We will review all the pictures that have been sent in when it is time for judging.
- Please enter as many pictures as you wish.
- By entering, you agree that we may use your photograph for any on- or off-line advertising purposes.
- We do reserve the right to edit the gallery to keep it manageable, but all photos submitted are entered into the competition.
- Entry is open to everyone (subject to our minimum age of 18).
- This competition's winner will be judged in Spring 2017.
- Guy Mallinson's decision as judge is final.
Last Year's Winner
Below is our most recent competition winner, by Helen P, followed by several other evocative and enjoyable entries. Thank you to everyone for taking part.